The EQC75 electric quick changer is available for applications that need automatic change of the gripping element. This system consists of an active part (EQC75-A) and a passive mechanical tool plate (EQC75-B). The active part is usually connected to a robot’s wrist while one or more flanges are connected to the interchangeable gripping elements.
- Fully automatic version.
- Plug & Play system.
- M12x1, 8 poles main power connection.
- 24 Vdc low voltage supply.
- Up to 4 user pneumatic connections available.
- Up to 2 user electrical connections by means of 15 pins D-SUB accessories.
- One lever which allows the coupling of the EOAT and simultaneously the pneumatic connections switching.
- 8 ports for pressure and vacuum.
- 15 electrical connections (optional).
- Slight weight and narrow width.
- Quick equipment change on the robot.
- LOQC locking unit integrated (optional sensor).
- Prevents mistakes in the pneumatic and electrical connections.
- The two sides (robot side and clamp side), available separately, are fully compatible with all the QC series accessories.
- Suitable for textile, food and automotive industry.
- Double acting.
- Needle simultaneous stroke adjustment
- Large through hole
- Blow-off port for cleaning and releasing
- Pad in PTFE for hot surface contact
- Optional magnetic sensors
- M18x1 mm photoelectric sensors.
- 100 mm background suppression without adjustment.
- PNP/NPN digital output, with programmable LO (Light Operate) or DO (Dark Operate) pulse logic.
- Built-in LED indicator.
- M12, 4 pin connector output.
- Short and lightweight plastic body.
- Lock nuts and washers included.